Why me?



Get happy and depressed so fast it's like having two diferents lifes, for example, with the people I love, and they love me, it's like the only thing I've got it's desapoiment and everything goes badly, no one really love me, so I walk away, I should try to spend more time with them. Before, everything seems so easy, yes, I had this problems as well, but, I was myself, and people liked it, now, I think I'm a scared person, scared to say something out of place, scared of been myself because it's afraid of people's thoughts, and I can tell that that it's not alright, no one likes it. I know that I will be myself again when I get used to this new world, but, ¿What could happend if I never get used to it? ¿I will live in a world which the only thing I care about it's fictitious world till I finish highschool? It's so much time, this year must be the best but it's not. I have very low self-esteem, and you must be thinking, she a model, what she's saying it's bullshit. But you should know this, not all models are egocentric and superficial,  we're just living our dream, we're just like you, we're not always happy, sometimes we are, but sometimes we're not. I wanna go back to my world, my friends want me to go back. But my body and my soul contradict my mind and don't let me. I choose been in front the computer writing about the most beautiful series instead of chat with friends and make some news. And the worst part it's that I want it, but I'm weak, this seems like an adicction, and I can't get out. Should I get some help? I'm afraid, what if something really bad it's going on with me? That can arruin my life. I wanna go out of this world, I will put this in my mind, like a aim, because as I remember, everything I proposed, I did it. This is rare, five minutes ago I was so sad, and now, I feel powerful, able to do anything I want...